national vitamin co.
Arizona's Leading Vitamin Manufacturer
- Full-service manufacturer, prime on every product we sell.
- Management team represents many years of industry experience and expertise.
- NVC manufactures a complete line of Nature’s Blend products.
- NVC Quality Unit includes an in-house, state-of-the-art analytical laboratory to insure uncompromising quality.
- Product line offers a wide range of dosage forms, from softgels and tablets to liquids.
- Food and Drug Administration Registered Pharmaceutical Manufacturer.
- Natural Products Association GMP certification.
National Vitamin Company (NVC) is a 100% owned and operated American enterprise. Founded in 1974, NVC began as a vitamin distributing business in San Jose, California. Currently, National Vitamin Company is a state-of-the-art, fully automated, full-service 316,000 square foot manufacturing facility on a 43-acre parcel in Casa Grande, Arizona. The Arizona site is federally licensed for the manufacture of dietary supplements and over-the-counter drugs. The exponential growth of National Vitamin Company continues to be sustained by its commitment to provide superior quality products, exceptional service to its customer base and competitive pricing.